Monday, December 14, 2009

Self Introduction

Being that this is my first post I figure I should start off by introducing myself. I am a Jr. Network Admin at a College, Husband, father, and I also run my own IT consulting business on the side. I have a strong interest in Information Security but I am currently not in that field as yet.

The reason I decided to start this blog is to basically keep track of projects I am working on, things of interest to me, and of course all of those wonderful links and how-to's that you come across when troubleshooting an issue but two months later can’t find.

The type of posting you can look forward too could include topics such as, “the steps I took to deploy a Linux web Server at work", "various topics on VMware deployment and upgrades", "setting up a small office network and securing it”. Or just things I came across while on site at a client.

Hope you keep reading and of course comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Welcome to the blogger sphere! Keep it up!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks first day on the job still getting the feel of things. (@<_>@)

    ReplyDelete